Wednesday, March 23, 2011


So I watched “The Adjustment Bureau” last week. From day one after viewing the trailer I knew I’d be interested in watching it.




 The story is about a man (Matt Damon) who is running for Senator in New York. He meets a beautifully free-spirited woman (Emily Blunt) who is a dancer and after an intense encounter, he can’t seem to get her out of his head. On his quest to find her, there is a team of men who are The Adjustment Bureau who try to stop him from having another encounter with her. His fate is to run for Senator and if he falls in love with Emily, his drive to become Senator will demolish and not only will he shatter his dreams but he’ll shatter her dreams of becoming one of the world’s most infamous dancers.  He struggles to avoid his fate by following his heart.




I really liked Matt Damon and Emily Blunt as a couple in this movie. The acting was great and Emily does possess a unique quality of mystery mixed with quirky that could have anyone intrigued. Matt plays a protective, passionate role in his determination in not giving up on finding Emily. What woman wouldn’t want a man like that?

This movie had much more of a romantic tone to it than some of the trailers that were shown on tv, but I gotta say that I am a complete sucker for these intense, love stories. I’ve never been a huge romantic comedy gal, nor someone who loves mushy cheesy films, but something about this movie just leaves you wondering about your fate, your destiny and your free will of choice.
I thoroughly enjoyed the action, the character’s relationships and the mysterious ending. I give this movie…



Intense, thought provoking, passionate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.