The first week of July I bought a book called "Love and Intuition" by Sherrie Dilard. For many years I have been intrigued with the spirituality, astrology and psychic abilities. However, I was adamantly against going to a psychic for advice. You see, I grew up believing that if I sought counsel elsewhere, than I would be abandoning my trust in God to provide me with answers.
Well, my feelings have changed greatly over the past year. I used to always ask God for “signs” and as of recent, I have been having a hard time interpreting what it is that He wants to show me. Growing up, I have always felt that I had some psychic abilities…truth be told I believe that we ALL have psychic abilities, but that we just don’t know how to use the skills.
Upon my spiritual journey, I gravitated towards this book and found myself fascinated with the exercises and examples of true stories in how expressing love through our intuitive nature can help us daily. I took the test in the book and found out I am an Emotional Intuitive.
LOL SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!
Not only was the fact that I’m a Pisces confirmation enough, but taking the test, I was reassured in wondering why I do the things the way I do. I’m extremely emotionally driven and fascinated by those who aren’t. This book has many meditational exercises that will not only let you “Let Go” of any pain or burdens that may be hindering you from enjoying the fruits of True Love’s labour, but allow you embrace the white light of Absolute Love.
I know this may sound completely wonky to many…but I highly recommend this read if you are in a funk, need a change and are interested in opening your mind to the possibility that there are forces and energies surrounding us on a regular basis. And what I love the most is that there is no guilt in embracing your psychic abilities. This book references God and the angels in every chapter! And every chapter (all 24 of them) have exercises that allow you to release fear and welcome the light of true love within.
This was a great read, and I plan to keep it on hand so I can do the exercises throughout the year. This was an extremely easy read to get through. The only reason why it took me so long, was because I wanted to set time aside to do the exercises without being interrupted. Highly recommended for the open-minded spiritually-inclined.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.